Monday, April 9, 2012

Hanging Earring's

I have a trick I recently learn on how to hang earring off of business cards.   I would love to buy and use the easy earring card hole punch, but can not currently afford the $58!  I have found a simple way to hang and display different types of earrings.  

I bought these punches from Hobby Lobby.  They are priced $9.99 (for all 3) normally, I used a 40% off coupon to save a little bit.  I bought it for the single dot punch (the middle one).
Today I was finishing a pair of earrings on kidney wires for a gift, with no way to display/store them for shipping.  Light bulb minute, I thought maybe the ribbon slider punch (it looks like 2 lines) would work.  It did!



Not the best of pictures, but I hope you can see how it worked.


K

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristi,
    Cool idea and a whole lot more affordable then the earring punch.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete