Monday, February 6, 2012

Pinterest Challange

I think I may try this tomorrow.  I have 2 things I really want to make that I have pinned, and this is a good excuse. Plus there are prizes!

Here’s the schedule for the Challenge:TodayStart linking up your Pinterest Inspired Projects (link party will be open until midnight on Sunday).
Tuesday: Visit Beverly@ Flamingo Toes to see her project.
Wednesday: Visit Amanda @ Ninth Street Notions and see her big reveal.
ThursdayAshlee @ I’m Topsy Turvy shows us what she worked on.
Friday: Check out Kara @ Happy Go Lucky for her project.
the weekend: spray paint, link up, sew, link up, cook, link up (just get those projects linked up!)
Monday – Wednesday: VOTE for your favorite Pinterest Challenge piece and see what Rebecca from Better Life Bags created in honor of Pinterest Challenge Week!
Thursday: Winner announced!


So Most of a week to complete a project, take pictures, and post it.  I think I can.


K



No comments:

Post a Comment