Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New Updates

I know, I really need to work on my header lines.  I do have some new jewelry to post.

I also am going to try a color challenge from Treasures Found.  I love color.  I read everything I can get on how to mix colors, then I do not use any of it.  I stick to the same colors I know.  I also thought this would help get me out of my rut I am in, where everything I make is already spoken for.  Between new house, new job, new school, and family illness I have not had the time or energy to sit down and just play with my beads. Or clean my desk, where I could.  I have gotten some wonderful new beads that make me happy just to look at them, but I want to play also.  That is all in the plans for this Thursday!

I will get the pictures up of my Halloween earrings ( I know late), and hopefully a picture of B dressed up for Halloween.  How was your Halloween?

I also have some cute Christmas earrings to finish taking pictures of, and then will post.

Until later,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment