Saturday, August 20, 2011

August

I don't know about you, but I am tired of the heat. Today the weatherman says we will get a break from the 105s, the high is 99.  Oh well.

Here are a few goodies I made last night. Any opinions?  The first pair, I made thinking about my sister's love for OSU, Oklahoma State Univ, not Ohio State.  I do love to tease her about that.  You see Oklahoma has two College football teams that divide the state in favorites, Oklahoma State(OSU) and Oklahoma(OU).  She is a big OSU Fan, my house cheers for OU.  OSU's colors are orange and black, while OU's colors are Red and White.  However, Ohio State's colors are a red and white.  Which means I can get her OSU items in red and white.  Love it, well love to tease her about it anyway.  :)


This next picture I was going for flowers.  How do they look?


The next pair is one I made for my daughter.  I will have to make these in other colors.
Stay Cool, and I will be back soon with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment