Thursday, November 1, 2012

Kalmbach Bead Soup Party

Ok, so here is for the last minute crunch!  Some time back I entered my name in hopes of getting to play with unknown beads as part of the Kalmbach Bead Soup Party.  Kalmbach Publishing was hosting this party in conjunction with the Bead Soup Party book being released.  They asked bead stores across the county to put together a little bead soup to share with random participants.  I was surprised when I received the bag of beads from them.  My beads came from the Beads by Powder Horn Trading Co. located in Kalispell, Montana.

Here are my beads:




Here are my finished pieces:
 A simple necklace - 

And a bracelet -





So what do you think?  I liked working with the beads, and they are not beads I would normally choose.






blogsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment