Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Contest Winning

So not to brag  totally brag share, I have won several contest in the last couple months.  I won Creative Chaos Freebie Fridays for July.

picture source: Creative Chaos


I won a focal bead from Mallory of Rosebud's Lampwork Beads, which I just got today, am dying to play with this weekend!

picture source: For The Love of Beads

I won a gift voucher from Rebecca of Songbeads through the Art Bead Scene Blog.

I also got my birthday present a little early(by a little early, I mean a week).  I got the Google Tablet - Nexus!  Love it!  Now if I just get the Square or Paypal app updated I am ready to sell!  Just a couple work days this week, took the weekend off to celebrate my birthday and play with beads! 

Hope everyone is having a good week, will be back soon with some more pictures.

blogsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment