Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Updates, and a New Challenge

I seemed to have been quiet on here lately, and I am sorry for that.  I have been making some jewelry,(not many pictures, will explain below), working, and working on setting up to sale my jewelry (still working on that part).  My sister-in-law has also started along the jewelry making path.  I have changed the blog around, hope you like it.

I have also added a link to my pinterest boards. I have added a board for just my jewelry, no pins yet but will get there.

I am trying to decide if I want to set up a business Facebook page.  As an extremely shy person, the thought of 'social media' is hard to do, but may be willing to try.  


I did sign up to join in another challenge.  This one is from Creative Chaos.  No sneak peeks as of yet.  Am really excited.


So on to the jewelry part.  I made a pair of earrings and then wore them to work before taking pictures.  No biggie, I do it a lot.  I get an idea, make it, wear it, and then take a picture of it.  I had a lady stop me at work and tell me how beautiful my earring were.  That was the first time this had happened to me. She asked me where I got them, and I told her I made them.  So I gave them to her.  When I went home for lunch, I made another pair, exactly the same, which I had never done before.  I have made similar, but never exactly the same.  But I really like those earrings.  Then I gave them to my boss at work, who when telling her that story, said she could see why someone would stop me to look at them.  I was walking on cloud 9 for a couple days.


I did make some jewelry holders, and gifts for my niece's birthday will share those in later post.  


And I believe that is all I have for today. However this is a blog, so some picture is needed. So I will leave you with a shot of my 5 am visitor, guarding my door one morning before work.






Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment