Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Time

Sorry for the long absent, I really did not mean to be gone so long.    I have spent the last 2 months packing, and then unpacking so we could move!  Hopefully, things have calmed down around here for me to get to posting normal.  So back to our regularly scheduled program :).


Welcome to another week of...
NightOwlCrafting


Here are this week's questions!


1. What is you favorite summertime snack?
Fresh Fruit, though I love that all year long.
2. Do you tan at all? (tanning bed, outside, spray, etc)
No, no tanning.  I burn quickly, so lots of sun screen for me.
3. What is your favorite activity to do outside?
Hiking, Swimming, Fishing
4. Do you recycle?
I recycle what I can.  We do not have a program where I live just yet, but we do reuse what we can.
5. How hot is it where you live today?
It is supposed to be about 90 F degrees, with chances of rain tonight.  

I will be back tomorrow.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment