Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hoo are you? #34

NightOwlCrafting

Here are this week's questions!

1. Do you make a budget and keep it, or just fly by the seat of your pants?
We budget the bills and food, then the fun stuff gets decided after that.
2. Do you do spring cleaning and if so which month?
I do not spring clean normally, once a month I do one big clean sweep.  Except this year during snow days we spring cleaned the closets!
3. Are you a yard sale lover and do you have them and go to them?
I love yard sales!! I do not have them as I currently live in an apartment, but daughter and me do go to them as often as we can!
4. What do you take when you have a headache?
For a normal headache I take ibuprofen, for a massive headache or migraine I take either Advil Migraine or this month I am trying Excedrin Migraine.
5. Name 3 things that you feel lucky to have in your life!
Family, Home, and Health

1 comment:

  1. I try to make a budget but I'm not always good with sticking to it.

    I don't do normal spring cleaning, I wait until something is bothering me, then I do it.

    I love yards, but don't get to go to them often. I very rarely have one.

    I take 4 ibprofen for my headaches, which is too often it seems.

    I second that last one!

    ReplyDelete