Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hoo are you? #30

I have been reading Night Owl Crafting blog for a few weeks, and decided to participate in her Tuesday's Link Party.


NightOwlCrafting


Here are this week's questions!


1. Do you wear glasses or contacts, if so for how long?
    I have been wearing (or supposed to be) wearing glasses since I was 21.
2. What was your favorite board game as a kid?
      I liked most board games but the ones I played the most were Yahtzee, Monopoly, and Card games (i.e. Gin or Rummy)       
3. What is a word that you use all the time?
    I know I use certain words a lot, but can not think of them right now.  I also know that words or phrases will get stuck in   my head and for a while will be used a lot.
4. What is your favorite day of the week?
   Wednesday or Thursday, Hubby's current days off.
5. Did you graduate high school from the town you grew up in?
    Yes.  I grew up in Yukon, OK and graduated from Yukon High School. 

I may try to do this every week.  I will have to see time wise!  Have a good Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment